Thursday, November 19, 2009

Welcome Aboard







Good evening blog stalkers,






I created this blog to post all of the pictures that I plan on taking from this moment forward because I plan on carrying my camera around with me like it's attached to my body.






Tonight after work I wandered across the street to the park to try out this technique called kinetics. Definition of kinetic photography is: an experimental photographic technique in which the photographer uses movements from physics to create an image.






Basically you can shake the camera as much as you want, you can even throw it up in the air and catch it to see what kind of image you get. Unfortunately I'm not adventorous enough to throw my $1000 dollar camera up in the air to see if I still have my catcher skills from high school.









I forgot how much I loved to just go around and shoot a bunch of pictures everyday. The picture that I'm going to post is one that signifies how fast life just passes us by and we often forget about things that make us happy, the picture was taken when I was waiting to go home on the train. I think the picture makes a lot of sense to me I was waiting to go back to something I loved even though life continues to fly by.






No comments:

Post a Comment